The Football Section puts out three competitive teams every Saturday at our home ground in Turf City with a mixture of Open-Age and Veteran’s football on offer in the EQL, EFL, ESPZEN and D2D Leagues, as well as friendlies and annual tournaments.
We also host visiting troops, having welcomed the crews of HMS Richmond, HMS Daring, HMS Illustrious and the Australian Navy in competitive friendlies over the past 12 months.
Join the British Club Football Section to play competitive or social football for only $20 per month!
Football Section Convenors
Paul Hackett, Paddy Flynn & Kenny Cowgill
What the Football Section also offers:
It’s not just about playing Football. Friendships are forged during our social calendar with events throughout the year organised by our larger-than-life Social Committee.
Some of the Events are:
- Curry Nights
- Horseracing @ Kranji
- Annual Dinners
- Fundraising Events for our chosen charity, Sok Sabay
Home and Away:
The BCFC also goes on tour each year and has to date visited Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Philippines to play against local & expat teams and to fly the flag for the British Club of Singapore abroad.
Opportunities to play:
- Multiple games every week of the year
- Players from ages 16-65, of all abilities and levels of fitness
- Kick-off times at 5pm on a Saturday
- Fantastic facilities at The Cage, Turf City
- Play in the same teams as your children
International Soccer Academy
The BCFC have also launched a Youth Football Programme in conjunction with the International Soccer Academy (ISA).
Our programme aims to develop new players for the Club but most importantly, for kids to have fun while they learn.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Open to all kids from ages 3-15
- All our coaches are professionally qualified
- ISA have a proven track record of 1st class football coaching
- Sessions are run at The Rainforest, near Turf City