Click here to submit your bid for a chance to win a day cruise on the Kayhan Too, a 91-Foot Superyacht which has been awarded the “Superyacht of the Year Award” by the International Superyacht Society.
The silent charity auction will run from Friday, 1 July to Wednesday, 31 August to raise funds for Riding for the Disabled and Gurkha Welfare Trust. Bidding starts from $6,000 and the highest bidder will be contacted directly by the Club at the end of the bidding period. The winner would be able to bring up to 5 adults on the yacht any day between Thursday, 15 September to Friday, 30 September. Bids will be updated every Monday.
Projected itinerary (weather dependent)
10am to 4:30pm
- Meet at the Marina at Keppel Bay
- Cast off after safety briefing
- Welcome glass of Bucks Fizz (Americans call it a Mimosa)
- Sail Singapore’s Southern Islands
- Anchor for a light Champagne lunch at Lazarus Bay
- Trip ashore to the sandy beach in the tender and a swim in the waters of the Bay