- The Club
- Upcoming Events
Want to be a part of our Team?
We are committed to our people and believe in investing in them. People development is a continuous process for every member of our team, in order for them to further improve their knowledge and skills to meet the challenges ahead.
We employ team members who possess a passion for customer service, meeting people and challenges where the ability to influence the outcome motivates them. We look for a superior work attitude and high professional ethics. If you believe you have the attitude and desire to work in a challenging and rewarding working environment, we may be just what you are looking for.
We believe success is an attitude not a destination; the British Club is the first step in your journey towards self-fulfilment and personal success. Together as a team, your success will be inspired in tandem with ours.
We provide a pleasant and rewarding working environment for our team to develop and achieve their unseen and untapped potential. We value our people and see them as partners working towards a common goal. A career with the British Club can cover all aspects of the leisure industry including positions in Finance and Accounting, Sports, Events, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Food & Beverage Service and Human Resources are some of the many career paths that await the right people.
Vacancies available now:
SERVICE ASSISTANTS (FULL TIME & PART TIME)
Provide personalized food and beverage services to Club Members and guests
- Candidate must possess at least Primary / Secondary / “O” Level of any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Pleasant disposition and must be able to communicate in English
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
Maintenance & electrical Technician
- To maintain all Club M&E services including members facilities.
- Follow up on operational building automation system, complaints, troubleshooting servicing, modification, installation and work order of the Club facilities.
- Able to read and write English
- Physically fit with no height phobia
- Experience in building maintenance but not essential
- Minimum NTC in Engineering / Electrical
Supervision of housekeeping staff and conduct inspections and monitors the cleanliness of the Club. Manages manpower and distribution of workload
- Able to read and write simple English
- Knowledge of supervisory skills with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of staff deployment and duty allocation
- Physically fit with no allergic to detergent or cleaning chemicals
- Team worker
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the hygiene environment in the Club
- Ensures to follow up with daily housekeeping general cleaning works as per given schedule.
- Ensures all toilets; mirrors, wash basin vanity tops, showers & changing rooms are thoroughly cleaned and in good condition.
- Daily replenishes toiletry supplies and to ensure adequate supply are in placed.
- Able to understand simple conversational English
- Physically fit
- No allergic to any detergent or cleaning chemical
- No colour blindness
- Able to do shift work (i.e. 7am to 3pm or 2pm to 10pm)
Send in your detailed resume with a recent photo, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Manager
The British Club
73 Bukit Tinggi Road